Miller PTA Fundraisers - Help support our school!
There are a variety of ways to help raise money for our school from One-Time Fundraisers to Ongoing All-Year Programs. Money raised from all fundraisers goes towards programs and activities to support the school such as STEAM In-House Field Trips, Fall and Spring Festival, Reflections, Wish List Items for our teachers, grade level parties and so much more! Thank you for your support!
Below is a brief summary of the different fundraisers our PTA is currently involved in. Please see the individual pages under the Fundraising tab or click on the name of the fundraiser to be taken directly to the page for additional information on the programs. If you have questions or suggestions for other fundraising opportunities please contact: Sarah Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding Box Tops, Coca-Cola or Tyson collections and contact Yanira Colon at email@example.com for all other fundraising questions.
- Don't want to participate in fundraisers this year? We get it! Write a Check and make a direct donation to Miller PTA.
- Loyalty Card Programs - To participate, just link your store loyalty cards to the Miller PTA account and every time you shop, a portion of your purchase goes straight to the PTA program. Some programs require you to sign up each year, so make this an item on your back-to-school to-do list!
- Kroger Card
- Tom Thumb Card
- Collect Labels & Codes - To participate, collect labels or codes from participating products and drop off in the collection box in the foyer at the school. Be sure to label donations so they count toward our fun grade level competition! In 2017-2018 Miller Families raised $853.98 from these collection programs alone!
- Online Programs
- Shoparoo - Select Dennis Miller Elementary as your "cause," and take pictures of your shopping receipts. Presto - the school earns money!
- Amazon Smile – If you are an avid Amazon shopper, then you can help earn the school money. Just access through smile.amazon.com and choose “PTA Texas Congress 7450 Miller Elementary” to link your account.
- Fun Run, September 14, 2018
- We are very excited to kick off the school year with our popular Fun Run program! This is a great opportunity to reach out to extended family and friends and ask for their support of our school. This program will kick off with a pep rally, have a week-long series of character lessons in the classroom and end with the run.
- Fall Scholastic Book Fair, October 1 - 5, 2018
- Spring Scholastic Book Fair, March 25 - 29, 2019
- Online Auction, February 25, 2019
- This is an online auction where you bid on all sorts of items from the Annual Kickball Team spot, be the principal for the day (or librarian, art teacher, PE teacher), gift baskets, hallway names, and MUCH more. Check out last year's items www.biddingowl.com/millerpta
- Spirit Wear
- Spirit Nights