Miller Elementary Alumni Scholarship
The Miller PTA is proud to offer two $500 scholarships for any graduating senior who attended Miller Elementary School for at least two years of their elementary education, including 5th grade.
The student must enroll in an accredited undergraduate degree program at an accredited college, university or technical school for the 2019-2020 academic year (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester).
- Completed scholarship application
- 500-1,500 word essay on “Advice I would give to my elementary self, now that I am graduating high school.”
- Personal history (extracurricular activities, awards, etc.)
- Two letters of personal recommendation
- Official transcript
- Please submit in a sealed envelope marked to the address and recipient below.
Please return required documents to:
PTA Alumni Scholarship Miller Elementary School
5651 Coventry Drive
Richardson, Texas 75082
Any questions can be directed to (contact information coming soon!)
Applications must be received in the Miller Elementary School office by (information coming soon!). If the applicant is mailing the application and entry, please make sure to send it in enough time that it will arrive by the date and time listed. Applications arriving after Friday May 4th at 3pm will not be accepted.
The scholarship winner will be announced and honored at the Miller reunion on (information coming soon!). The reunion is open for all seniors that were former Miller students and their parents.
(NOTE: 2019 Application coming soon! Above link is for last year.)